School Holiday Camp
Monday 27th September - Friday 1st October 2021
We provide a specific program for all levels and age groups. Our Hotshots programs use modified equipment, enabling everyone to play and enjoy their progress. Varied activities ensure and engaging, fun and active holiday camp experience.
To celebrate the end of tennis camp on Friday, we hold tournaments with trophies and prizes up for grabs!
Are there any breaks?
Yes! We break for morning tea and lunch.
We also can provide food from our kiosk to assist parents. Simply fill out a lunch order form at the start of each day (and pay at the counter) and the food will be provided to your child within the the allocated meal breaks throughout the day.
What to bring?
All school holiday camp participants should bring a packed lunch with plenty of snacks, water bottle, sunscreen, hat and tennis racquet if you have one. If you don’t have a racquet, no problem, we can organise a racquet for you to borrow from our pro-shop.
Snacks and lunch are also available for purchase from the kiosk if needed.
Our holiday programs are held rain, hail or shine. In the case of bad weather, indoor activities will be organised (including tennis and ball games).
- Before and after care available
- Full and half day camps
- Optional excursions (currently suspended)
- FREE BBQ lunch on Friday’
- Awards and prizes awarded
- FREE bus pick up & drop off service
A day at Camp
- 7.30am Before Care commences
- 9.00am Camp commences
- Session 1 – Tennis and Skills
- 10.30am Scattered Recess Break
- Session 2 – Pointplay, Games and Matchplay
- 12.30pm Scattered Lunch break
- Session 3 – Multisports
- Includes Tennis, Soccer, Dodgeball, Table Tennis, Hockey etc
- 3.00pm Camp Concludes
- 3.00pm – 6.00pm Aftercare is available. Includes indoor and Outdoor activities