School Holiday Camps
Camp 1 Monday 27th June – Friday 1st July 2022
Camp 2 Monday 4th July – Friday 8th July 2022
Camp 3 Monday 11th July – Friday 15th July 2022
Camp 4 Monday 18th July 2022
We provide a specific program for all levels and age groups. Our Hotshots programs use modified equipment, enabling everyone to play and enjoy their progress. Varied activities ensure and engaging, fun and active holiday camp experience.
To celebrate the end of tennis camp on Friday, we hold tournaments with trophies and prizes up for grabs!
Are there any breaks?
Yes! We break for morning tea and lunch.
We also can provide food from our kiosk to assist parents. Simply fill out a lunch order form at the start of each day (and pay at the counter) and the food will be provided to your child within the the allocated meal breaks throughout the day.
What to bring?
All school holiday camp participants should bring a packed lunch with plenty of snacks, water bottle, sunscreen, hat and tennis racquet if you have one. If you don’t have a racquet, no problem, we can organise a racquet for you to borrow from our pro-shop.
Snacks and lunch are also available for purchase from the kiosk if needed.
Our holiday programs are held rain, hail or shine. In the case of bad weather, indoor activities will be organised (including tennis and ball games).
- Before and after care available
- Full and half day camps
- FREE BBQ lunch on Friday
- Awards and prizes awarded
- FREE bus pick up & drop off service
A day at Camp
- 7.30am Before Care commences
- 9.00am Camp commences
- Session 1 – Tennis and Skills
- 10.30am Staggered Recess Break
- Session 2 – Pointplay, Games and Matchplay
- 12.30pm Staggered Lunch break
- Session 3 – Multisports
- Includes Tennis, Soccer, Dodgeball, Table Tennis, Hockey etc
- 3.00pm Camp Concludes
- 3.00pm – 6.00pm Aftercare is available. Includes indoor and Outdoor activities